Saturday, March 19, 2011

One last dance


What do you feel if you have to let your love go?
What do you feel if you still have to see him go even if you have given everything you have in this world to him?
What do you feel if you see someone you love has gone with another girl just a minute after he left you?

Sometimes, you might think that he's cruel, you might think that he's the one who never understands you. You start to regret everything, you start to regret that you loved him. But, what if he says :

One last dance with you, even though what we have is strong , both of us know that we've done wrong. You could lose everything, need to give it up. Just one last dance with you, for all the moments that we shared, all the lies they don't compare. You gotta go back to him, and I realize that every time I see your face I know, there's a part of me that can't bear to let you go. And I would give my heart. Give you the world, risk losing everything I got. I'd give it all to you, though I don't wanna stop. I know it's the right thing to do.

What will you say?
I can't say a thing.

Sometimes, you just have to understand that everything you think it's right, might hurt someone else, but everything you think it's wrong, might be the best thing for you.

Just like love.

FM