Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's not my real story *-*


every inch of time, and every air that I breath,
I through it with you
you filled that blank side of my heart with your harmony
you're like the red color of my blood
you completed my life just like torn completed the rose
you touched my heart with a dozen of happiness
you've promised me not to let me go

then,

you woke me up from that beautiful dream
which I hope that will never end
you've gone like the wind
I know, dear
you're just doing a very long sleep
your eyes are closing
and your lips are becoming white
I know, dear
you just stop breathing!
but that the odd thing is coming up
no more happiness, and no more loves

why, dear?
why just you who can fly me to the moon?
I'm drowning into my tears
I felt what they called "heartache"
my only friend is now loneliness

I just want you to know, my dear
I'm missing you

FM